Thursday, October 15, 2009

Some Great Coupons

I just wanted to share some great printable coupons available right now...

$2/1 Healthy Choice - almost free at Wal-Mart - print here
(thanks The Frugal Girl)

Redplum has some great coupons available... success rice, frosted mini wheats, quaker chewy bars (my kids' favorites), and more - go here

Money Saving Mom has some great printable coupons... trident (on sale at Wal-greens) is just one of them... click here

Publix has Wise Cheez Doodles on sale (BOGO) - and you can get a coupon by going to Wise Buys

I have started going onto restaurants websites too. Some of my favorite restaurants offer discounts/coupons through their "eClubs"... a few ideas to look at... Abuelos, Chilis, Ruby Tuesday, Mimi's Cafe, Dairy Queen, Uno, Texas de Brazil, Longhorn... and the list goes on and on...

A few tips for things I have found that really save me time...

1. Get my kids to help. I really love looking through all the coupons and clipping them. Yes it does take time, but my kids think it's funny to sit and watch me go through them all each week. And they will help me sort them into my coupon bin too. So, I have my kids help to save a little time. (sometimes it takes a little bribery)

2. Utilize websites and blogs. I have several that I love. And they send me an email each day highlighting the great deals that have been found. Since I really don't have tons of time to spend trying to find ALL the best deals - this really helps. AND they find a lot that I wouldn't find on my own. I love The Frugal Girls and Deal Seeking Mom. A serious couponer that I know loves Money Saving Mom. There are more that are great too - and I read each of them to make sure I won't be spinning my wheels in all the wrong directions.

3. Exchange coupons. I have a friend at work that brings me the coupons she doesn't want. I pass on the ones I don't want to other friends. I'm hoping to get involved in a coupon club soon. My time is so limited - that might not ever happen.

Any way... I hope this helps those of you that have been asking how I do it :-)

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment