Friday, October 16, 2009

My Publix Trip

Ok - I am particularly proud of this trip... so I'm sharing it :-)
My total bill was $80.21 and my total savings was $101.39

8 o'clock coffee BOGO and coupon (click here for coupon)
fast fixin chicken nuggets BOGO and coupon (click here for coupon)
  • you have to join the fanatics to get the coupons
  • I actually got 5 coupons - only used 4 of them
  • got popcorn chicken too :-)
Birdseye Steamfresh veggies - 1/2 off
  • I got the lightly sauced corn so I could use my coupon from coupons.com
Old ElPaso Taco Seasoning BOGO (click here for coupon)
Marie Calendar's frozen entree BOGO and I have coupons that I can't find printables for
Fruit Roll Ups BOGO (click here for coupon)
Campbells Select BOGO - coupons from one of the papers
Progresso Bread Crumbs BOGO - (click here for coupon)
Wise Cheese Doodle BOGO - (sign up for Wise Buys)


Snuggle liquid fabric softener - on sale for $3
I had the $3 coupon from the paper from a few weeks ago
there is a $1 off coupon available at coupons.com
Stacy's Pita Chips on sale for $2 - $1 off coupons but I can't find from where
Pillsbury Toaster Strudel 3 for $5 - I had $1 off coupons but can't find from where
brocolli from the fresh veggies section $1 each


there may be some of my coupons from this time here

BOGO offers with no coupons just because we use them a lot...
Lender's Bagels
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
Cole's Garlic Toast
cookies for kids
salad mix


extra things that weren't on sale but I needed anyway:
milk
eggs
tortilla chips
potato chips
velveeta cheese
tomatos
cucumbers
cake frosting
cookies for hubby

Marie's dips - supposed to be BOGO - and I had coupons that I pulled off the package
I did not get the BOGO on it but I didn't realize it until after I was home :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment